Thursday, August 31, 2017

Spending the day out in nature with B-Naked


Something that many people don't know about B-Naked, he enjoys going for naked journeys.  I have had the pleasure of being asked to join him on a couple on a couple of different occasions to capture his time spent outdoors.

He keeps busy in his spare time being a father and working on his fitness and trying to fit in as many naked journeys as possible.  Over the last couple of years, he has spent time on himself working out. As you can see below, his hard-work has paid off.

He has such a great nature about him and a wonderful sense of humor which had me laughing all afternoon.

Hope you enjoy his photos as much as I did working with him.













3 comments:

  1. Wow! I need to meet this guy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now how am I to introduce you if I'm not sure who you are? ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love to meet him as well!

    ReplyDelete